Pink grapefruit and Campari granita
- 400ml freshly squeezed and strained ruby grapefruit juice (approx. 3 grapefruits)
- 75ml Campari
- 50ml freshly squeezed and strained lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons caster sugar
- Stir the grapefruit juice, Campari, lemon juice and sugar together in a measuring jug or bowl until the sugar has totally dissolved.
- Strain into a freezerproof container. Attach the lid and pop into the freezer for 2 hours.
- Distress the freshly frozen liquid, scraping it with a fork, and continue to do this every 1–2 hours until you have a snow-like consistency.
- Spoon the granita into chilled glasses and serve immediately.
More Grapefruit recipes, More Campari recipes